Sep 8 2020

2020 / 2021 Kenpo Season Delayed

Hi All!

We hope your summer was enjoyable in spite of the restrictions we’ve had placed on us. We know you are wondering what is happening with the 2020 / 2021 Kenpo Karate Season.

Normally, we would be preparing for classes next week. As of this time, our contract is in place with the school to operate (that was signed back in April).

Being that not much has changed COVID-19 wise, we are waiting to hear now if the school board will allow rental agreements to be fulfilled as scheduled. We should know within the next 2 weeks as they get a handle on what day to day activites in the facility look like.

Once the school board has informed us if classes are green lit, we can then make a final decision on what type of classes we will move foreward with. There is a possibility that we may delay classes to 2021.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.